Soon in UK will start second national lockdown.To be honest I don’t know how to feel about it because I am not for or against it.
Why? To be truthful look like last 8 months I am in this personal lockdown I am rarely going out just with dogs for walk,I am working from home, I am rarely see my friends in pub or restaurant I was as many times as my hands have fingers. No because of I am afraid of this virus only because we have a lot of irresponsible idiots around us. Because if I get this virus I could infect people who are important to me and the are in group of risk and I don’t want it this to happen.
Back to the point of matter lockdown everything has pros and cons, these are mine that I want to share with you:
Pros of lockdown :
- Reducing amount of infection.
- Spending more time with love ones.
- Working from home
- Break whenever you want.
- No getting up early.
- Calm Atmosphere (if you don’t have children)
- Don’t need spending time with people with you don’t like.
- Better work live balance .
- Less carbon emissions .
- Appreciated what we have like … garden, work…
- Appreciate keys workers like… NHS Staff,Care Staff,Teachers, Shop Staff,(this list is long I just would like to say THANK YOU !!!!)
- Time to Reflect and Stop.
- And same of us manage to save money.
Cons of lockdown :
- Economy is getting worse.
- People loosing their jobs.
- Mental Health this is one of the worse of cons especially in winter when we have less light darker days people more likely to safer with depression.
- Our freedom it is restricted.
- Missing face to face contact with people.
- Businesses are closing.
- Education is safer.
- Loose of music and art.
- Realisation of how many irresponsible people are around us.
As previously mentioned everyone have the own pros and cons and I do believe maybe now it is not perfect but better day will come. Once someone told me,,what doesn’t kill us will makes us stronger,,